[sane-devel] Calibration of sane scanner using Gnome-Color-Manager and Argyll

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE jmpoure at gooze.eu
Sun Sep 26 08:52:46 UTC 2010

Dear friends,

I am a happy user of Epson Perfection 1660 and 2400 scanners.

Here are some questions:

1) ICC profiles for download
Do you plan to make ICC profiles available for sane supported scanners?
It would nice to build a free database and distribute the files.

2) Scanner calibration targets
I would like to calibrate my scanner using scanner calibration targets.
I found this address: http://www.targets.coloraid.de/

Which calibration unit would you recommend? I am a complete newbee in
scanner calibration, so any help is welcome.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel