[sane-devel] Poor Quality, Large Files

CACook at quantum-sci.com CACook at quantum-sci.com
Fri Dec 30 16:10:43 UTC 2011

# aptitude install gscan2pdf
  gscan2pdf{b} libgtk2-ex-simple-list-perl{a} libgtk2-imageview-perl{a}
  libgtkimageview0{a}
The following packages are RECOMMENDED but will NOT be installed:
  cuneiform djvulibre-bin gocr libgtk2-ex-podviewer-perl sane
  tesseract-ocr unpaper
0 packages upgraded, 4 newly installed, 0 to remove and 163 not upgraded.
Need to get 558 kB of archives. After unpacking 2,277 kB will be used.
  gscan2pdf: Depends: libsane-perl which is a virtual package.
             Depends: libtiff-tools but it is not going to be installed.
             Depends: libpdf-api2-perl but it is not going to be installed.
             Depends: libconfig-general-perl (>= 2.40) but it is not going to be installed.
             Depends: perlmagick but it is not going to be installed.
             Depends: libset-intspan-perl (>= 1.10) but it is not going to be installed.
             Depends: libgoo-canvas-perl but it is not going to be installed.
             Depends: libproc-processtable-perl but it is not going to be installed.
             Depends: libreadonly-perl but it is not going to be installed.
             Depends: liblog-log4perl-perl but it is not going to be installed.

     Keep the following packages at their current version:
1)     gscan2pdf [Not Installed]

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?]
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 163 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B of archives. After unpacking 0 B will be used.
#