[sane-devel] Status of Avision

Mike Kelly mike at piratehaven.org
Fri Jan 7 09:32:13 UTC 2011

According you your last post, you ran:
$ export SANE_DEBUG_AVISION=7
$ scanimage -l 5mm -t 5mm -x 15mm -y 15mm 2> scanner-name.log > scanner-name.png

This command will scan a 1cm square area on one page.  You might be able to
test multiple pages using the -b option.
Another thing to try is changing the size of the scan area, since a small
area scans perfectly, it would be interesting to know what the boundaries
are.

Mike
(:

--