[sane-devel] pdf from xsane with errors

E. MARC e.marc at orange.fr
Sun Jan 23 19:49:03 UTC 2011

I found the reason of the issue! (thanks to fslint that highlights conflicts)

I had 2 xsane on my machine: one is /usr/bin and one in /usr/local/bin.
The first one is from Debian (so 0.997) and the second one is from somewhere
else (may be a manul installation in the past) ad is 0.994.
I've renamed the second one and now when I enter "xsane &" I get the right
version.

Regards
Julien BLACHE a écrit le samedi 6 novembre 2010 à 18:56