[sane-devel] Scanjet 4400c and 4300c

Albert Pool albertpool at solcon.nl
Thu Jan 20 17:41:30 UTC 2011

I said the 4400c was having the wrong buttons configured, but they
aren't wrong. I was confused with my 4300c (I'm having both).

Sorry for my previous mail.

The scanner I mentioned on IRC #sane was also the 4300c.
I did not get answer while I was there, so will repeat here.

This scanner is said to be supported complete, but doesn't work fully
OK. When starting a scan, it is making very strange sounds for a minute
or two before starting to scan, and the scanning itself is very slow.

Albert Pool