[sane-devel] Fwd: Scanner DocketPORT 468

Enma Ai jigokunohana at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 12:02:48 UTC 2011

Hi,
I tried to callibrate with xsane but I got the same error message:
'Fallo al definir valor de opción callibrate: Operación no soportada' -->
Error when trying to define the callibrate option: operation not supported.

I modified syscan_docketport_467_model and changed the motor to roadwarrior,
but I got the same results. The image proportions are not correct, it is
streched (longer and narrower).

I have uploaded some sample images:
http://wtrns.fr/stfoMEspqqmIlU

See sample images generated with:
scanimage --mode Gray  --format=jpeg >image_streched.jpeg
scanimage --mode Gray  --format=tiff >image_streched.tiff

I've been doing some modifications in the model parameters and finally
modifying the CCD_DSMOBILE600 the image looks correct.

//Modified CCD_DSMOBILE600
* Pentax DS Mobile 600 */
  {CCD_DSMOBILE600, 300,

What I haven't been able to get to work is the document end of file
detection, so I modified the predefined x and y size.

//Modificacion
static Genesys_Model syscan_docketport_467_model = {
SANE_FIX (210.0),             /* Size of scan area in mm (x) */
SANE_FIX (297.0),             /* Size of scan area in mm (y) */
MOTOR_ROADWARRIOR
}

static Genesys_USB_Device_Entry genesys_usb_device_list[] = {
{0x1dcc, 0x4817, &syscan_docketport_467_model},
}

I have uploaded several sample images generated with this commands:

See sample images generated with:
scanimage --mode Lineart  --format=jpeg >image_CCD_ROADWARRIOR300.jpeg
scanimage --mode Lineart  --format=tiff >image_CCD_ROADWARRIOR300.tiff
scanimage --mode Lineart  --format=tiff >image_CCD_665.tiff

thanks

--
* La Niña Ninja *