[sane-devel] Fwd: Re: scanning only 75 dpi

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Mon Jun 13 19:25:42 UTC 2011

	Hello,

	I have found a regression in the lexmark backend that appeared in 1.0.22
and was not present in 1.0.21. I think it would be interesting for you to test
it. You may it without installing it by compiling the latest sources available
from SANE's git repository, then run them with the appended script. When
placed in the 'backend' subdirectory, it runs xsane with the library just
compiled there with full debug logs enabled.

Regards,
	Stef