[sane-devel] Fwd: Re: scanning only 75 dpi

Gerrit Borgers gerrit_borgers at t-online.de
Tue Jun 14 09:01:04 UTC 2011

Hello Stef

Thanks for Your informations!

As I am a complete "greenhorn" in programming & compiling I need some
time to realise, what You suggest & find the *directories

I ran thru internet and found the following adresses, which might help me:

http://www.sane-project.org/cvs.html

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=sane/sane-backends.git

http://www3.sane-project.org/sane-backends.html

ftp://ftp2.sane-project.org/pub/sane/

As I previously wrote I tried following installations:

___________|_ubuntu 10.10_|_ubuntu 11.04_|_suse 11.3_|_suse 11.4__

xsane .996_|_____OK_______|__not work.___|_____OK____|____________

xsane .998_|______________|__not work.___|___________|__not work._

"OK" means: