[sane-devel] Canoscan FB1200S

Timothy A. Pipes pipest1 at acsalaska.net
Mon May 9 15:40:02 UTC 2011

[sanei_debug] Setting debug level of canon to 255.
[canon] >> sane_init
[canon] sane_init: sane-backends 1.0.18
[canon] >> attach_one
[canon] >> attach
[canon] attach: opening /dev/scanner
[canon] attach: open failed: Invalid argument
[canon] << attach_one
[canon] << sane_init
[canon] >> sane_get_devices
[canon] << sane_get_devices