[sane-devel] MinGW status

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Thu Nov 10 13:38:00 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have 1 last patch to submit (the pthreads I posted to list) and all
of Sane's framework will compile under MinGW.  At least USB and
Network parts of framework have been verified to work.

I know that the Epson2 and Fujitsu backends compile and work under
windows with resulting executable.  Most other backends will not
compile and must be disabled using configure BACKENDS="epson2
fujitsu".  The compile failures mostly look like minor issues to fix
but I'll leave that for another time.

I don't want to chance the epson2 "usleep" type issue again on
backends I can't test.

I will fix a specific backend on request (just send me an email).  I
can either submit the fix or send you the diff for you to review and
submit.

Chris