[sane-devel] [iscan] New release available

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp
Sun Nov 13 23:12:26 UTC 2011

upscope <upscope at nwi.net> writes:

> Just installed iscan-2.28.0-2.ltdl7.x86_64.rpm and the data rpm also on
> openSUSE 12.1 RC2. Get the same error I got in 2.25 2.26. Does anyone
> know why their still using linpng12 Instead of 14.

Inertia.  This and a similar problem for JPEG are documented [1,2].

 [1] http://avasys.jp/eng/linux_driver/faq/id000957.php
 [2] http://avasys.jp/eng/linux_driver/faq/id000733.php

Please submit a support request[3] (or provide a patch ;-) to get this
fixed.

 [3] https://avasys.jp/eng/contact/inquiry/inq_form4_en.php

Hope this helps,
                 http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=1962