[sane-devel] Canan CanoScan 8400F backend driver

brian at amason.net brian at amason.net
Wed Sep 14 16:56:15 UTC 2011

I too, am willing to test and do some coding, but not as a lead programmer.
I thought I saw a thread by someone who was working on it.

I do currently have a few "desktops", and enough parts to make more and
plenty of copies of various versions of windows. Although I doubt I have a
copy of Windows 7 (of 9?).

If pushed comes to shove, I might even be able to locate my Windows v1.01.
;')

I have spec sheets on most (all?) of the chips, at my subterranean
workstation. [No, I'm not living in my mom's basement! ;')]

Brian