[sane-devel] Question about infrared on my LS-4000

Mylan Connolly mr.mylanman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 17:58:36 UTC 2012

I suppose I could be confused, then.  I saw mention here:

http://www.sane-project.org/man/sane-coolscan3.5.html

The backend must not be directly associated with SANE, then I take it?

What I took from that documentation was;

Set --batch-count=2 (and probably --batch, as well I would imagine),
and the --infrared=yes tag and it should work, however no combination
got it working, that I could find.

I guess I'm just a little confused.

Thanks again