[sane-devel] Canon Pixma MX375 problem

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Sat Dec 29 14:56:26 UTC 2012

Hi Ivan,

Following the installation description also means to install latest sane
1.0.24 from git.

Your scanner is experimental code in 1.0.23 and you need to create the
environment variable PIXMA_EXPERIMENT.

Next week I will have a look to the timeout problem.

Last question: Does your scanner scan images above 600 dpi without any
error and is adf working?

Cheers,
Rolf