[sane-devel] PIXMA: 1 Bit B/W Lineart for pixma_mp150 and pixma_mp810 Subdrivers

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Wed Feb 29 10:57:47 UTC 2012

I just committed dynamic thresholding to git.

1 bit B/W scans can be controlled by following options:
- threshold
- threshold-curve
- gamma

Dynamic thresholding uses a look up table of thresholds. The table is
generated for each scan from the parameters threshold-curve as slope and
threshold as offset.

Cheers,
Rolf