[sane-devel] sane-brightness range

Ganapati Hegde ganapati.hegde at celstream.com
Fri Jul 27 12:14:38 UTC 2012

Hi Stef ,

I could not find the option to disable/enable 'Automatic image
enchancement' under the SetUp menu. However there is an Enhancement tab
under the Preferences->Setup, which shows an option for ' Auto enhance
gamma', 'Perfect scan area' and 'Auto correct colors'.

Since Device is capable of giving us the Brightened image as per our
brightness range, I do not want XSANE to apply the Brightness to the
image obtained from the device.

Let me know how can I Disable/Hide the XSANE Brightness and use my own
Device Brightness feature.

Regards
Ganapati Hegde