[sane-devel] Avision Update

Mike Kelly mike at piratehaven.org
Thu Mar 22 04:33:22 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I know it's been a while since I've pushed some Avision updates, but
today I've got a few I've been working on for sometime but haven't found
the time to commit.

The changes which are of the most interest are probably:

1) Added Gray mode support for Kodak i30 and i40.

2) Fixed HP 8200 series scanners with page flipping duplexers, so that
   pages come out in the right orientation and in the correct order.

3) Fixed a regression in the way scanners were detected.  Now detection
   occurs both when the driver starts up, and when the client requests a
   re-scan of devices.

As always, feedback is always welcome.

Mike
(: