[sane-devel] Problem with ADF

Mike Kelly mike at piratehaven.org
Thu Mar 22 05:16:27 UTC 2012

Hi Cecilia,

I recently pushed some changes to the git repository, I'm not sure if
they will help, but please give them a try and let me know if your
scanner is still having problems.

If it is still not working properly, could you send me two log dumps
from the working and non-working versions:
env SANE_DEBUG_AVISION=7 scanimage > avision.log 2>&1

Please send me both log files and I will look at them to see what
changed.

Thanks,

Mike
(: