[sane-devel] Epson Perfection V200 Photo - scans White as Blue

2cv67 2cv67 at free.fr
Sat May 12 17:07:34 UTC 2012

On 12/05/12 16:08, Kåre Särs wrote:

>> 2. After correction (+10% brightness&  +10% contrast could be about
>> right) then impossible to select the scan area for a document, which
>> then appears as numerous fragments...
> That sounds like a bug somewhere... could the fragments be automatically
> selected selections? Automatic selections can be cleared through the right-
> click menu of the preview.
OK - the fragments were indeed automatic selections & I had not found
the right-click to disable.
That works now, but needs doing every time in this version.
> Automatic selections can be disabled in the
> settings in 0.8.
Good! - another reason to try it.

> One possibility is to compile from sources (it is not difficult).
Thanks for the detailed instructions!
I normally steer clear of compiling & installing myself, but will give
it a go.
Not for a couple of days though.

Thanks again for your interest!

2CV67