[sane-devel] Driver for scanner's family PIXMA MG5100 Series.

Geometra Massimo Claudio Luigi VIOLETTA - Via Timoleone 120 - 95126 Catania - 095 7124670 - 338 341 1897 vioma at violettamassimo.com
Sun Sep 9 15:00:42 UTC 2012

Dear Gernot Hassenpflug,
my name is simply Massimo (Max in English).
Surveyor is my title, I am of Engineering.
I installed Ubuntu 12.04. The current version does not work with the
scanner Xsane Pixma MG5150.
I'm new to the Linux world.
Where can I find the CVs repository and Git?
Thank you.