[sane-devel] scanbd with old udev version

Sander Devrieze s.devrieze at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 14:04:35 UTC 2013

2013/8/21 Wilhelm <wilhelm.meier at fh-kl.de>

> Am 21.08.2013 12:19, schrieb Sander Devrieze:
>
>> 2013/8/21 Wilhelm <wilhelm.meier at fh-kl.de <mailto:wilhelm.meier at fh-kl.de*
>> *>>
>>
>>     <snip>
>>

>>              /usr/local/sbin/scanbd/dll.___**_conf
>>

>>     what is the contents of this file?
>>

>> The directory /usr/local/sbin/scanbd does not exist. I think you mean
>> /usr/local/etc/scanbd.
>>

> Sorry, yes.
>
> So please show:
>
> /etc/sane.d/dll.conf

# /etc/sane.d/dll.conf - Configuration file for the SANE dynamic backend
loader
#
# Backends can also be enabled by configuration snippets under
# /etc/sane.d/dll.d directory -- packages providing backends should drop
# a config file similar to dll.conf in this directory, named after the
package.
#

# The next line enables the network backend; comment it out if you don't
need
# to use a remote SANE scanner over the network - see sane-net(5) and
saned(8)
net
#abaton
<snip commented out backends>
#microtek

> and
>
> /usr/local/etc/scanbd/dll.conf
>
> or whatever dir SANE_CONFIG_DIR points to.

# /etc/sane.d/dll.conf - Configuration file for the SANE dynamic backend
loader
#
# Backends can also be enabled by configuration snippets under
# /etc/sane.d/dll.d directory -- packages providing backends should drop
# a config file similar to dll.conf in this directory, named after the
package.
#

# The next line enables the network backend; comment it out if you don't
need
# to use a remote SANE scanner over the network - see sane-net(5) and
saned(8)
#net
abaton
agfafocus