[sane-devel] Scanner Button Daemon [scanbd]: release 1.3

e.marc at orange.fr e.marc at orange.fr
Sun Jan 6 09:28:33 UTC 2013

Hello,

I tired to setup this version on my Debain Wheezy system.
Unfortunatelly, I'm not keen on compilation and setup of application :-(

In Readme, it is OK for §1.

But for §2, which file scanbd_dbus.confmust be copied?wher is it  created by
your bundle?
===
2) scanbd_dbus.conf

copy this file into the dbus system-bus configuration directory
(/etc/dbus-1/system.d/ or /usr/local/etc/dbus-1/system.d/),
then restart dbus and hald.
===

Then is ther an install command to apply, in user or in su mode? often there
is a ./configure, a make all and an install, isn't it?

Regards