[sane-devel] Scanner Button Daemon [scanbd] 1.3: parse error in config file

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Sat Jan 19 17:54:47 UTC 2013

Hi Wilhelm,

Yesterday I started with scanbd and my CS9000F.

I mentioned an error with scanbd.conf:

$ /usr/local/bin/scanbd -df -c /usr/local/etc/scanbd/scanbd.conf
/usr/local/etc/scanbd/scanbd.conf:197: no such option 'include'
/usr/local/bin/scanbd: parse error in config file

As a workaround I copied the contents of pixma.conf into scanbd.conf.

It could be nice to use the 'include' function. Configuration will be
much easier to use prepared conf files. I'll provide my conf and script
files to the ml when everything is working.

Cheers,
Rolf