[sane-devel] HAVE_USBCALLS broken

Stef stef.dev at free.fr
Wed Mar 6 20:56:14 UTC 2013

     Hello,

     I have noticed that 'configure' defines HAVE_USBCALL with no
trailing S, while sanei_usb.c expects HAVE_USBCALLS with a trailing S.
So configure can't set up OS/2 correctly to use usbcalls since at least
SANE 1.0.20.
     We have the choice to try to fix this, with the need of an OS/2
system to check if it works, or drop this code, as nobody complained for
several years. Maybe we could just be lazy, and only change to
HAVE_USBCALLS in 'configure' and wait for bug report, if any.

Regards,
     Stef