[sane-devel] Reflecta ProScan / Crystalscan 7200 PIE film scanner update

Klaus Kaempf kkaempf at suse.de
Fri Mar 8 16:10:42 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

* Paul Menzel <paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net> [Mar 04. 2013 10:34]:

> In my opinion, before committing this upstream you could squash several
> commits into the original one (as it is not upstream yet). That will
> keep the commit log cleaner.

sure, no problem. What's the usual process for getting code upstream ?
Are there any coding style guidelines for SANE ?

> If you have even more time and as you found some small errors already
> and fixed them, you could run Cppcheck and splint on your code (and
> mention that in the commit message).

My primary goal, besides getting running code, is to make the code
clean and maintanable. These tools will certainly help, thanks !

Regards,

Klaus
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany