[sane-devel] Out of memory (Brother MFC-9465CDN)

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Wed Mar 27 12:58:49 UTC 2013

> Also using the brscan- skey works from command line. You don't say
> what OS your on but make sure· you have the correct driver for
> your unit.

I am running Debian stable and I am running the right drivers from
the brother.com website.

As I said, scanning works. What does not work is relaying via saned,
and I want to figure out whether that's the printer's fault or the
driver.

Btw, brscan-skey does not really work for me, if I run

  % brscan-skey -l
   mfc9465cdn        : brother4:net1;dev0  : 192.168.17.30       Not responded

I am told that it does not respond. Yet, pings work, of course.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

i'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.