[sane-devel] Canon MX 725 network problems

HelpHelp helphelp at ecohilfe.de
Sat Aug 16 19:24:18 UTC 2014

Hi!

This is strange - When I try to capture packets with wireshark it is
really hard to reproduce the
error. It looks like I  have to hold an open connection between the
scanner and the pc for scanning. Could that be true?

For now, I can only give you a log (export SANE_DEBUG_PIXMA=11) -
Wireshark log is not possible, till someone helps me to get that.

logfile: http://pastebin.com/f0kQ5ubp

Regards