[sane-devel] Canon MX 725 network problems

HelpHelp helphelp at ecohilfe.de
Thu Aug 21 05:51:04 UTC 2014

Hello Luis!

your patch solved the first problem. It looks like the error is gone -
made about 12 pages without
errors.
Thank you!

But one error still exist and I am not sure whether it is because of the
backend:

When I first start the scanner and start the scan right after that, the
scan will be aborted after a short period of time, because of "Copy text
... Error ". Another problem is then, that I _have to _restart the
scanner, because the scanner hangs. In the display of the scanner is
written :"Document scanning...." forever...

Regards