[sane-devel] Canon MX 725 network problems

HelpHelp helphelp at ecohilfe.de
Thu Aug 21 11:24:56 UTC 2014

Hello Luis,

was the last log not helpful? I forgot to mention that I had attached it
this morning in the mail. I made the log
with SANE_DEBUG_BJNP=11.
I will put the log again in the attachment. If you need another one, i
can give it to you this evening because I am at work right now.

Regards

---
http://ecohilfe.de - Das inoffizielle ecoDMS Forum