[sane-devel] Canon MX 725 network problems

Louis Lagendijk louis at fazant.net
Thu Aug 21 11:53:37 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-08-21 at 13:24 +0200, HelpHelp wrote:
> Hello Luis,
>
> was the last log not helpful? I forgot to mention that I had attached it
> this morning in the mail. I made the log
> with SANE_DEBUG_BJNP=11.
> I will put the log again in the attachment. If you need another one, i
> can give it to you this evening because I am at work right now.
>
> Regards

I indeed missed the attachement. I see some execeptions thrown by
Gscan2pdf (the lines starting with ***). Will look into this when I get
some time (probably not before Saturday).
This looks like some problem with the button support. Can you please get
me a trace with BOTH
SANE_DEBUG_BJNP=11
ans
SANE_DEBUG_PIXMA=11
set at the same time?
This problem does not occur over USB (just to be sure)?
Thanks, Louis