[sane-devel] Canon DR-G1100 status in SANE ?

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 19:25:17 UTC 2014

I have reports that the G1100 works, but nothing further. You might
also want to investigate Fujitsu scanners, they are pricey, but they
give me protocol documentation for most of their models, and so are
fairly easy to support. The canon_dr backend was entirely reverse
engineered, so some of the features may not work, or the scanner might
run slower than it does in Windows.

allan