[sane-devel] Canon MF8200C Series

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Sat Aug 30 10:55:54 UTC 2014

Hi Troels,

Am 30.08.2014 um 06:44 schrieb Troels Thomsen:
> It seems that there is a problem with mf8230 usb scanning.
>
> I'm pretty sure I did the testing with the patches I got, but now when I
> pull from git, it fails.
> Was anything added/changed recently in pixma backend, that could
> influence mf8230?

I did a smarter implementation for setting the generation version = 1.
But it's working, as you can see in the log file.

Are you sure that you disconnected the LAN interface while testing USB?
And can you scan via LAN only?

If this doesn't help, please go back to the debugged Sane version and
patch the files again. Please send me a working log file.

Cheers,
Rolf