[sane-devel] CANON Pixma MX 510

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Thu Feb 6 19:29:45 UTC 2014

Hi Sebastien,

/Sorry, I used the wrong email address for SANE ml. Please answer to
this one./

ADF has a bug recognising empty document feeder. A work around can be
scanning exact page count.

If you like, we can try to debug this issue. I have no ADF scanner, so I
cannot do this by myself.

On the other hand, does your MX510 scan all resolutions up to 1200dpi in
flatbed mode without errors?

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Rolf