[sane-devel] more patches for epjitsu

Peter D'Hoye peter.dhoye at gmail.com
Sun May 25 09:19:57 UTC 2014

Hi Peter,

> I have continued to work on epjitsu in order to
> a) make my S1300i work with sane
> b) fix some bugs
> c) make the code a bit easier to understand
>
> The patches can be found in my GitHub Repository at:
>   https://github.com/marschap/sane-backends/tree/epjitsu-patches
> the commit comments should describe each commit fairly well.

I was eager to try this as I also have an S1300i and had to stop
looking into its support after some initial investigation due to lack
of time.

So I cloned your git, build and installed, copied
/etc/sane.d/epjitsu.conf and
/usr/local/share/sane/epjitsu/1300i_0D12.nal

scanimage -L sees to scanner fine, trying to scan cause a short feed
and then hangs.

Anything I overlooked?

thanks,
Peter