[sane-devel] more patches for epjitsu

Peter D'Hoye peter.dhoye at gmail.com
Sun May 25 18:58:20 UTC 2014

> b) scan with 600dpi
> c) scan only front or back (i.e. no duplex)
>
> Another unsolved issue (at least for me) is that after each invocation of
> scanimage, scanadf, ... I need to reset the scanner.
> Without it it just reports the infamous "Error during device I/O".
> I do not have an idea why?
> Ideas welcome.

OK, setting 600dpi started a very slow scan with many breaks in
between, and resulted in the output of a 64x6900 pixel bitmap. That
was with all the scanimage defaults kept, just 600dpi resolution set.

the 64 pixel wide strip comes from the exact center of the page.

But this is the first time I've seen this scanner do anything under
linux so I'm impressed :)

Peter