[sane-devel] HP 5590 ADF end of page

Rainer Keller mail at rainerkeller.de
Sat Nov 8 10:39:33 UTC 2014

Hello Augusto,

I tried to handle the blue pixel as a page change.
Additional lines will be skipped until the blue pixel is found.
But now the scanimage tool will not terminate properly, maybe because just
skipping lines like I do is not the correct way to do this.

See attached patch.

Given the complexity of the sane code and limited spare time I tend more to
write a new frontend  to handle the page change marker. It could then also
handle the mirrored backsides.

I tested it with duplex and 300 dpi.

BTW, have you tried using the ADF with 150 dpi? For me the scanned images are
all bad.

- Rainer