[sane-devel] HP 5590 ADF end of page

Protected spamme at modanese.net
Sat Nov 8 12:03:01 UTC 2014

Hello Rainer,

I have actually discovered yet another trick with the blue pixels: the
pixel's blue RGB value is not random; in fact it even signals the end of
the document (170 when there are pages left to be scanned, and 255 at
the end of the document).

In the meantime, I have also wrote a Perl script using ImageMagick to
crop the images properly. Still, it would be nice having the driver do
that automatically.

ADF with 150 dpi does not look bad at all on my end.

Best,

Augusto