[sane-devel] Fujitsu S1500 unable to stay connected

Chris Glasoe crglasoe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 21:57:36 UTC 2014

To all that have provided suggestions and assistance, thank you.  Your help has
caused me to look deeper than I thought I would go as a not-techie portfolio
manager.

It seems the issue is USB related specifically to scanner and has been identified
and a patch to the Kernel developed.  The patch if I understand correctly is being
rolled out.  Something to do with microframes timing.

On OpesnSuSE 13.1 I received an update for kernel firmware today.  Having made
no other changes since my last post I assume that this has corrected the problem
for me.  I can now access the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 and all of its functions.

Again thank you!

Chris