[sane-devel] Problems with Canon MP990 transparency unit

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Wed Apr 8 09:32:14 UTC 2015

Hi Guillaume,

> Yes, but the greenish problem (if you refer to that) was really a bug I
> believe.
> One scan from linux and the positive is very greenish.
> Then one scan from windows and all is ok.
> Then one scan from linux and all is ok too (same settings of course).

After a quick investigation, I found that we don't send the tpu info
(protocol F520) to the scanner, because we don't have some tpu data. I
attached the Sane (Pixma) and Windows log files to show the difference.

If you like, you can investigate the Windows driver for the structure of
the tpu data set for your scanner.

Cheers,
Rolf