[sane-devel] Preparing for a sane-backends release

Johannes Meixner jsmeix at suse.de
Tue Aug 4 07:38:36 UTC 2015

Hello,

On Aug 3 14:08 m. allan noah wrote (excerpt):
> We ... have a large number of open bug reports- sometimes
> waiting years for reporter responses.

Close all of them with a generic "no response" entry, see
"What happens if I do not answer my bugs with the NEEDINFO flag set?"
at
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Bug_reporting_FAQ

If some of them are really still of interest they will reopen.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton - HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)