[sane-devel] Need help with Canon scanner

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Thu Aug 20 20:11:06 UTC 2015

Hi Allan,

Sorry for my missunderstanding instrunction.

Please install latest Sane backend from git (it's the ongoing
development version) as described under "Step by step install on Linux
2.6.* and 3.*, both with udev" in README.linux. Here's the direct link:
http://www.sane-project.org/README.linux .

Cheers,
Rolf