[sane-devel] Canon MX-924

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Sun Feb 8 16:35:07 UTC 2015

Hi Martin,

It's my fault. I missed to add Ethernet and WiFi interfaces on the
supportd devices site.

Please read the manpage for details 'man sane-pixma' howto connect via
network. If you have problems, first try an USB connection with disabled
network to exclude problems from the backend.

Please ask the mailing list again, if you have problems connecting via
network.

Cheers,
Rolf