[sane-devel] terrible (systematically corrupted) jpg at 1200dpi

Carsten Jensen tomse at tomse.dk
Wed Jan 28 19:09:48 UTC 2015

the circles with the dot in the middle that you're refering to in one of
your initial email
are the result of the print, an algorithm to adjust the brightness of
colours, and make the print cheap.
you can see them if you use a magnifying glass.

you see them now because of the high resolution and you can zoom in.

I must agree with Allan, I don't see anything wrong with the images either.

Carsten