[sane-devel] Imageclass d530

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Sun Jul 12 16:39:34 UTC 2015

Hi Anthony,

Your scanner Canon ImageClass D530 is fully supportet by Sane's
Development (git) Version:
http://sane-project.org/lists/sane-backends-cvs.html#S-PIXMA . You don't
need to patch anything!

Please install Sane from git as described in README.linux:
http://sane-project.org/docs.html .

If you're using Ubuntu or an Ubuntu clone you can use my ppa:
https://launchpad.net/~rolfbensch/+archive/ubuntu/sane-git .

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rolf