[sane-devel] Imageclass d530

Anthony Shively tonyjs at outlook.com
Sun Jul 12 19:46:01 UTC 2015

That's  great news, but I just went through the process again and I'm
still getting the same errors. I'm sure I'm missing a step somewhere or
the readme thinks I should know something I don't!! Do you know of a
place where it' s written down step by step and command by command
because I must not be doing it right!!

Thanks,

Anthony