[sane-devel] Imageclass d530

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Fri Jul 24 07:21:01 UTC 2015

Hi Anthony,

Sorry for the long delay.

Please try following steps:

(1) Deinstall your last self compiled Sane. 'cd' into the source folder
and process: sudo make uninstall

(2) Remove the existing Sane source folder

(3) Install Sane as described in README.linux

I assume that your previous tries to patch the sources is the reason for
your problem.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rolf