[sane-devel] Problem with pixma mx535 network scanner

Louis Lagendijk louis at fazant.net
Sat Jun 27 17:09:48 UTC 2015

On Sat, 2015-06-27 at 15:33 +0100, Graham Perry wrote:
> Thanks, but I had already tried that. Tried again with the same
> result. /usr/lib64/sane only contains .1.0.25 versions.

Please pull the latest version of the bjnp-code from git: I added some
more debugging code and fixed a nasty missing return in the opening of
the connection to the scanner: this could have caused your problems. It
is strange however that we never encountered this before: what
compiler/version are you using?

And if it still does not work:
What does a scanimage -L return? Does it list the scanner? I would
assume it does, but I want to be sure.

Kind regards, Louis