[sane-devel] XSane scans correctly, scanimage command does not

dwarflord anders at acidgray.com
Fri May 8 13:49:51 UTC 2015

I can't see any default arguments in the debug messages, just messages of files and backends loading in - which is the same for both. Is there another way to see the arguments each one (scanimage/xsane) uses?

I don't know if the source code is available, but here's the driver:
ftp://ftp.mustek.com.tw/pub/new/driver/A3%202400S(D3K)/Linux/A32400S(D3K)-0515-1030919.zip

Options specific to device `astra_5800':
  Debugging Options:
    --auto-warmup[=(yes|no)] [no]
        Warm-up until the lamp's brightness is constant instead of insisting
        on 40 seconds warm-up time.

I tried setting that option to "yes" but didn't do much.

-dwarf