[sane-devel] Canon MX870 on armhf Hosts

Kai T. Hillmann info at kaih.de
Mon May 18 18:50:24 UTC 2015

Hi Louis,

http://pastebin.com/sQGFxprj is the debugfile with SANE_DEBUG_BJNP=3

> For details see man sane-pixma. If only netowrked scans fail, also check
> the firewalling chapter in that man -page.

For testing i switched off the firewall completely so this can't be the
problem:

iptables-save
# Generated by iptables-save v1.4.21 on Mon May 18 20:49:35 2015
*filter
:INPUT ACCEPT [605:46294]
:FORWARD ACCEPT [0:0]
:OUTPUT ACCEPT [384:41518]