[sane-devel] Canon Color ImageCLASS MF8350Cdn

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Mon May 18 21:07:22 UTC 2015

Hi Florian,

Many thanks for your new scanner report.

I just added your patch to the development repository. You'll see that I
set the status to complete. And I renamed the scanner to the name I
found in a MS inf file.

I suppose that the communication error at the end of a scan is an usb
problem. I'm still digging for a patch. But I only have access to an
imageClass scanner once a week for about 1-2 hours...

Cheers,
Rolf